- Oven Ready Lasagna Noodles *(make sure the box says 'Oven Ready' noodles, these are noodles that are already slightly pre-cooked so you don't have to boil them).
- 1 jar of Tomato Sauce (I use Prego)
- Ricotta Cheese
- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Spinach (Fresh or Frozen)
- 2 medium onions or 1 large onion
- 2 Yellow Squash
- 2 Zucchini
- Mushrooms (Fresh or Canned)
- Italian Seasoning
- Goya Adobo All Purpose Seasoning
- Garlic (I use the diced kind in a jar)
I season my Ricotta cheese with the above spices. (I don't really measure, it's just to taste). Then I put a little tomato sauce in the bottom of the crock pot. Break your lasagna noodles to fit your crock pot, (it won't be perfect). Then some ricotta cheese, a little sauce and a layer of all your chopped vegetables in whatever order you choose. Then more sauce, ricotta cheese, sprinkle a little mozzarella cheese, then noodles again. Repeat until you reach the top. Noodles, sauce & the rest of the mozzarella cheese should cover the very top. Cook for 6-7 hours on low. Enjoy!
Note: This will be more like a lasagna casserole, that you can serve in a bowl. The noodles won't come out in perfect slices, but it still tastes amazing!
P.S. Someone buy me this Damask Crockpot, lol!