I did a gradient tonight with some light pink striper polish, OPI Suzi's Hungary Again and 1 coat of China Glaze Fairy Dust over the pink. I stamped with Winstonia Store plate W102 & Konad Black. 1 coat of Seche Vite topcoat.
These are the books I've read lately. I'm big on history, biographies, memoirs or historical fiction. I do read some regular fiction too. The books below, some I've purchased, some I've taken out from our local e-library and others I've gotten free on Amazon. I check the free categories in my favorite subjects on Amazon at least once a day, you can find paid books that are only free for a day or two. (Note: You may not be able to see the book widget below from a blog reader).
If you're having trouble viewing the book widget above, here's a text list of the books I've read lately:
1. My Story, By: Elizabeth Smart
2. One Light Still Shines: My Life Beyond the Shadow of the Amish Schoolhouse Shooting, By: Marie Monville
3. Orphan Train: A Novel, By: Christina Baker Kline
4. I'm No Angel: From Victoria's Secret Model to Role Model. By: Kylie Bisutti
5. The Language of Flowers: A Novel. By: Vanessa Diffenbaugh
6. The Fault in Our Stars, By: John Green
7. Sidonia's Thread: The Secrets of a Mother and Daughter Sewing a New Life in America, By: Hanna Perlstein Marcus
8. Eat Cake: A Novel, By: Jeanne Ray
9. Searching for Peanut Butter in Paris, By: Kat Sparks
10. Confessions of a Kidney Transplant Recipient, By: Mary Wu
(I do use Amazon Associates, but not because I've made any money- because I haven't! lol! But I like that I can show a picture/link with a product when I'm blogging. Plus I do recommend Amazon.com for their low prices. That or Ebay!)