Happy Memorial Day! Hope everyone is a having a relaxing Monday! One of my favorite nail art companies, Winstonia Store recently gave me the opportunity to review some of their new nail wraps.
I was sent Americano & Pastel Impressions. Today, because it's Memorial Day here in the USA, I'll be reviewing Americano! :-)
You get 20 nail strip wraps & an emery board. These can be purchased on Winstonia Store's website or Amazon.com.
They are very similar to Sally Hansen Salon Effects and apply in the same manner. It took about 10-15 minutes to do all ten of my nails. I love how festive & sparkly they are!
- Price is much cheaper than Sally Hansen Salon Effects.
- Lot's of pretty designs & colors to choose from.
- Strips are thicker, so if you align it incorrectly you can fix it easily.
- Plenty of extra strips to find the right fit for your nails, (or in case you mess up).
- Even though I followed the instructions exactly, and used Seche Vite topcoat, the strips are peeling up a little on the sides of a few nails, after only 1 day of wear. (I'm not sure if they will actually last 14 days, I will let you know in my next review).
- Because the strips are thicker, I had to be very gentle when using the emery board to file off the excess. I was too rough on my thumb nail, and tore off a corner of the strip.