- Egg Noodles from Dollar Tree 12oz bag. (Only use half the bag & don't add them until the last hour).
- 1 Package of frozen mixed veggies Steam'ables 10oz from Dollar Tree
- 3 packages of frozen Rib Eye steak meat from Dollar Tree 3oz each. Cut into small pieces.
- 1-2 medium sliced, diced or whole onions- your preference (The onions are not from Dollar Tree)
I mix my sauce first and whisk it together in a large bowl, then I pour it over the meat & veggies in the crock pot. Stir everything together.
- 2 cups of Water
- 1 cup of Ketchup
- 1/2 cup Soy Sauce
- 3 tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoons of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of pepper
- 2 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon Goya Adobe all purpose seasoning. (Red lid)
- 3 tablespoons of Flour (Whisk into sauce).
Directions: Cook for 7 hours on low in the crock pot. During the last hour of cooking- add the egg noodles and stir well. (This makes around 5 servings.)
You can add whatever veggies you have laying around, I had half a bag of baby carrots left over, so I put those into the stew as well.
If you're looking for a regular Crock Pot Beef Stew recipe click here.
Other Dollar Tree related blogs:
My Dollar Tree is Freaking Amazing!
* Everything was purchased by myself, I am not affiliated with Dollar Tree.